Podcast #7: Royal Commission Report and Replacement Migration (Part 1)
This is the seventh episode of the Right Minds Podcast, hosted by Dieuwe de Boer and Origen, recorded on the evening of Tuesday 4th May, 2021. The Right Minds Podcast will air right here every fortnight.
It's been two years to the month since the previous episode of the Right Minds Podcast. Guest-host Origen now joins me as my co-host and we begin discussing the Royal Commission Report into the Christchurch massacre, the lack of capital punishment available at the sentencing of Brenton Tarrant, and we start untangling the reality of replacement migration, its origins and stated goals. The focus is specifically on how it has and will continue to effect New Zealand.
- Obituary: In Memory Of Jesse Anderson, 1994-2019.
- The Report from the Royal Commission of Inquiry into the Christchurch terrorist attack.
- Sentencing remarks in R v Tarrant by Judge Mander.
- United Nations Population Division - "Replacement Migration: Is It a Solution to Declining and Ageing Populations?"
- Stats NZ: Ethnic populations projected to grow across New Zealand.
- Family First - Families: Ever Fewer or No Children, How Worried Should We Be?.
The featured classical music is the movement "In Memoriam" from Jordi Savall: Lachrimae Caravaggio (Hespèrion XXI).