Shooter's Lottery Giving Away Free Tickets To SHOT Expo in February
SHOT Expo is New Zealand's premier public expo to showcase everything for the shooting, hunting, fishing, and outdoor trades. The expo is on at the ASB Showgrounds in Auckland on the last weekend of February - Saturday 23rd.
SHOT Expo is bound to have something for everyone:
- 100+ exhibitors to check out with hundreds of brands and services on display
- Expert talks and demos on equipment, gear and techniques.
- Indoor Shooting Range for adults & kids 11 years+
- Indoor Archery Range for adults & kids of all ages
- Working Gun Dog demonstrations
- Licensing and safety testing.
- Night Vision Tunnel to test the latest in night vision & thermal optics
- Activities for the kids with Jumping castle & face painting (9am-3pm daily)
Tickets are on sale at $25 per adult or $40 for a family.
The Shooter's Lottery, a firearms news and advocacy group, is giving away five family passes. All you have to do is sign up to their mailing list to be in to win the draw.
We have a bonus draw coming up - SHOT Expo ticket prizes!
Drawn on 16TH February.
Five family passes are up for grabs! If you are signed up to the lottery - you are already eligible. Good luck!
The Shooter's Lottery have also been busy countering the incoherent media reporting of several anti-gun activists. Enough shooters complained and cancelled ODT subscriptions they we got a right of reply. Your voice counts: Criminals use guns with relative impunity
Now something for you to do right now....
Then take a minute to send the mayor your (Polite) thoughts on this mindless harassment.
Copy in the local MP:
Just before we go – check out this horror story: Man bashed with bat and guns stolen in Bay of Plenty robbery
It makes a mockery of Police pushing for ever increased security for our firearms.
If gangsters are confident enough to demand that safes are opened on threat of death – what is the point?
It is time to control the criminals.
The Shooter's Lottery
The winners will be announced on the 16th February.